We could not have imagined a better way to bring to life the stories from Together, She Soars than with the official launch event, featuring a panel discussion with leaders from the book:
- Natsumi Akita, VP of Marketing, Adobe KK
- Mariko Sugiyama, Head of Innovation Centre, salesforce.com Co.,Ltd.
- Asako Hoshino, Executive officer, Executive Vice President, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Alberto Tamura, Representative Director, President & CEO, Morgan Stanley Japan Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Tadashi Yamanaka, President, VMware K.K.
The conversation was full of rich, actionable insights as to how leading global businesses are championing gender equality in Japan. They share insights into:
- What they have challenged to ignite change in their organisations
- How they have prioritised DEI & the impact they have seen
- How we can foster collective action for gender equality